Many people use the printer generally for a common printout. They don’t try or use other features like scanning, copying, printing photos or card. But many times, you may need to print on another type of paper. Fortunately, your Canon printer has that capability to print on various standard print media, including the 3-by-5-inch card. You just need to do the few settings and then you have a perfect print.
Here are the steps to print on a 3-by-5-inch card:
- Firstly, you need to adjust the printer for the thick paper. Some models of Canon Printers have a manual lever located under the flat scanner cover, while others have the option to change from the Control Panel settings. Go through the manual for particular instructions as per your model of the printer.
- Set the machine to the 3-by-5-inch paper size option. This may be visible in the drop-down list when you click on the Print.
- Now, select Preferences or Properties.
- Some models allow you to set the paper size by choosing”Paper Select” option on the printer screen.
- Keep a small stack of 3-by-5 inch cards on the right side of the paper tray in such a way that the long side is places vertically. Adjust the paper guide toward the cards until it is placed correctly. If the Canon machine has a photo paper tray then install it, install it with the help of manual that came with it, and now use it to hold the card.
- Hit the Print button on the computer screen. Click on the OK button. Also, you can go to the Print option or Copy option.
Once this is done, you can print on your card. If you experience some sort of issue while performing this method or other issues like paper jam, wireless connectivity, bad quality prints, problem while installing printer drivers, technical errors showing on the screen etc then, connect with Canon Printer Technical Service +61-283173389 number and avail the immediate help from the team. We are having a large number of technicians in our firm who are very talented and experienced, and they can solve your problem within a short time.